Tuesday 7 October 2008

Live from Okuku

Hi friends,
You may not believe, but we've leaped into the real dot com age! A friend, Oladejo fabolude asked if I could do a blog. Before then I've only heard about it on BBC radio. By the way am an addict to radio. Since my work requires regular transfers sometimes to remote locations we've never bothered about cable TV. Radio gives me upto date on all international events.
For example am current on the global financial crisis - men's hearts failing for fear of tomorrow as God said in His Word. I know that South Africa has a new President and that Barak Obama may become American President if black will have their way!
Now this blog is born. hallelluyah!
I hope to refresh you as God refreshes me. How regular I can't say. What I miss most since relocating to Okuku is a Laptop. My last church had one. When I get a personal one it will make life a lot easier here.
Work on our Church building here is in progress. We've mounted Metal pillars and will commence woodwork prior to roofing before end of this week.
The students of The Osun State University have resumed for studies. We had nice service last Sunday as I preached the Sermon "I am an Overcomer" from 1John 5:4. Whatever is born of God overcomes the world. watch out for the excerpts from the sermon.
Bukki has just started teaching Maths /Further maths at the secondary section of the School Ed and Tersen are attending.
Thanks and Shalom

Jo